Place the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Pig Jute Trivet on your table for a true farmhouse addition to your home. In the center, a weathered pig is stenciled in black on an ivory background and surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet.
- Quality Material & Construction — Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Pig Trivet is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in circular rows for a vintage country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair our decorative jute trivet with our Sawyer Mill tabletop for a cohesive dining room look for all occasions. Placemats, coasters, and more create a lovely country setting.
- Versatile Farmhouse Style — The unique texture of the jute material adds farmhouse interest to your dining room decor. The stenciled pig design gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of barnyard charm.
- Perfect Gift — This rustic trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions — This 8-inch round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
Sawyer Mill Charcoal Pig Jute Trivet 8
Winter Sales Event!
If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the purchase price or replace the item no strings attached