Create a stunning rustic look by transforming your ordinary pillows with the Prescott Sham. Showcasing a hand-quilted "trip around the world" patchwork with earth-toned brown, tan, creme, and green plaids, our pillow cover brings a warm, woodsy feeling to your existing decor. Machine washable and iron-safe, this neutral brown pillow sham dresses your home in comfort. Adding classic heirloom appeal to any space, this traditional quilted sham is completely crafted from cotton. It reverses to a russet, dark brown, and green plaid with 3 wooden button closures.
- Premium Quality — Our sham is crafted from soft, 100% cotton. This cover is uniquely finished with straight edges and button closures that add a rustic charm to this comfortable pillow cover.
- Rustic Home Decor — Classic russet, light tan, and earth green arranged in a patchwork design enhance the country look of this cozy sham. Rustic buttons allow you to open and close this handcrafted sham with ease.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this rustic sham with matching bed skirts, quilts, pillows, panels, and valances from the Prescott collection.
- Easy Care — To give your cotton sham as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of country living, let this rustic style sham hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size And Color — Russet, light tan, and earth green hues give this sham a modern rustic look while keeping to a country design. Pillow inserts are not included — only includes 1 sham.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Russet, Light Tan, Earth Green
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
Winter Sales Event!
If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the purchase price or replace the item no strings attached