Our Maisie Quilted Throw warms your home with a barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps and finished with a popular Irish chain, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints in tan and black balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. The eight-point patchwork stars add cozy, heirloom interest. Our all-cotton 60x50 throw reverses to black and tan check.
- Premium Construction — Our high-quality pieces are built to last for years to come. Our 100% cotton traditional quilted throw is expertly crafted with a stitch-in-the-ditch quilting technique and carefully lined with soft cotton. Features a straight edge, patchwork design. Our primitive throw is perfect for your bedroom or living room throughout the entire year.
- Primitive Decor — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Features a traditional style that compliments any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this primitive throw blanket with matching bed skirts, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Maisie collection.
- Easy Care — To give your quilted cotton throw as many years of quality comfort as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterwards tumble dry low. If you want to capture the true essence of primitive living, let this country style blanket hang dry on a line. The 100% cotton fabric is safe to iron for your convenience.
- Size — Natural tan, country black, and b