Create a warm, homey feeling with deep primitive colors in a curl-resistant jute blend that adds style and safety anywhere a small accent rug is needed. The Heritage Farms Jute Rug measures 16.5x33 inches and features a classic half circle shape and tight braids constructed with a durable jute blend. The special blend relaxes faster and stays flat. The unique shape of this rug makes it the perfect fit for doorways and in front of kitchen sinks. Features a blend of mustard tan, raven black and burgundy with stenciled star accents for a dark, rustic look that complements a wide array of country farmhouse decor.
- Half Circle Rug — Includes one 16.5 by 33 inch half circle area rug perfect for any entryway door.
- Jute Blend — This rustic area rug is constructed with tightly woven braids made of 80 percent jute and 20 percent cotton and other fibers for a heavier rug that relaxes faster and stays flat.
- Primitive Country Decor — Deep, natural colors and classic country motifs are sure to match traditional country, vintage farmhouse, or modern primitive decor.
- Easy Care — Spot clean with a damp cloth and a mild, clear detergent.
- Star Accents — Alternating braids of mustard tan, raven black and burgundy surround primitive star accents.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Mustard Tan, Raven Black, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 33"