What could possibly be better than 1 Crua Hybrid? Why two of them, of course. With the Crua Twin Hybrid, you get all the advantages offered by the original Hybrid to the power of two.
As with the single-person Crua Hybrid, you have the choice of staying grounded or suspending your Hybrid Twin tents from the trees for an unforgettable night's sleep.
If you do decide to set up on the ground, you can zip the tents together for a paired pod effect. Just because each Hybrid is designed to sleep only one person, doesn't mean you have to forego company.
But wait, there's more. Additional features include an integrated anti-bug mesh that allows you to enjoy the flow of fresh air on balmy summer nights without being plagued by creepy crawlies. Also, a waterproof flysheet which protects you from the elements in cool, overcast, or rainy conditions.
We also added a reflective aluminium lining to the inside of the flysheet boosting its insulator capacity. It now effectively keeps warmth in when the weather is harsh and blocks excess heat when temperatures soar.
Dimensions (For 1 Hybrid Only)
- Width: 2.7ft / 79cm
- Length: 7.5ft / 226cm
- Height: 2.5ft / 74cm
- Total Floor Space: 20 sq. ft / 1.9sq. m
*Trail weight refers to the weight of the tent body, rain fly and poles ONLY. This is also referred to as 'minimum weight'. Packed weight is not the same as trail weight.
- Max Weight With Hammock Use: 260 lbs / 117.9 kg *
- Trail Weight: 5 lbs / 2.2 kg *
- Sleeps: 1 persons (Sleeps two when used as Twin Hybrid)
- Bug Mesh: Bug Mesh layer for ventilation with Mesh screen opening
- Connectable: Zips together with other Hybrids
- Groundsheet: Built-in
- Removable frame pole for even lighter weight
- Reflective Flysheet
- Fire Retardant
- *NOTE: This configuration DOES NOT include the self-inflating mattress or sleeping bag