- - 2 adjustable positions, sit up or lie back.
- - 7 useful pockets.
- - Removable bug mesh cover.
- Hammock Open and Streched Out 9.8ft / 300cm long x 55inches / 140cm wide (1.19 lbs / 0.54 kg)
- Hammock packed (with carabiners): 11" / 28cm x 5" / 12.7cm
- Bugmesh packed: 7" / 17.8cm x 5" / 12.7cm
- Weight Capacity of Koala: 450lbs / 205kg
- Adjustable tree strap system: .85 lbs / 0.385 kg
- Spreader bars: 0.3 lbs / 0.140 kg
- Bug Mesh: 0.83 lbs / 0.375 kg
- Tree strap material: Heavy-Duty Polyester Webbing
- Hammock material: 210T Nylon (Parachute)
- Waterproof pockets material: 210T rip-stop polyester 3000mm waterproof
- Capacity: 1 persons
- Pockets: Removable pockets
- 2 positions: Sit back or lie down
- Airy set-up with removable spreader bars
- Includes tree straps
We took the natural position of the human body, the way it contorts and moves and how it interacts with your typical hammock.
Typical hammocks were okay; but they were, you know- typical.
Bunoscionn in Irish Gaelic means "upside-down".
Our new "Buno" Spreader Bars were designed to clip under the hammock. This means nothing gets in your way - and space for your face.
The whole system is not complete, however, until you use our "Scionn" Tabs, located at the side of the hammock to guy out to the ground and ensure optimum flat-lay positioning.
It's super easy to transform into MultiPositions.
Koala V2 was designed around these positions. No more material poking into the back of your knee. No way.
2020 Updates: Thicker 360 degree bug mesh | Upgraded zips | Moveable/removable pockets | stronger construction holds 500 lbs.